The Traverse Block of the Month, kitted with Sprout Wovens, is a take on traditional row by row quilts, but with a decidedly modern look and a stunning display of colours.
Each row demonstrates a wide range of techniques that will build the skills of novice quilters and be a fun play day for the experts. Techniques include strip piecing, curves, and a new way to paper piece! This BOM is suitable for the confident beginner and up.
Quilt size: 72” x 85”
- fabric for quilt top
- printed paper pattern
- access to monthly video tutorials that include tips, tricks and technique demos
To complete the quilt, the following fabric will also be required:
- 2 ⅔ yards 108” wide backing fabric (or 5 ⅓ yards standard width fabric)
- ⅝ yard for binding
- Program runs from July 2022- June 2023
- Month 1-10: fabric bundles received and sew the row of the month
- Month 11-12: Assembling and finishing the quilt
Pattern by Tara Faughnan.
THIS IS A PREORDER - KITS WILL BE READY JUNE 2022