This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the mountain ranges, forests and shiny waters that are typical of the Cordillera region. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 69 stitches wide by 62 stitches high and involves the use of 11 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
by Pigeon Coop Designs.