This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the majestic trees forming North America's boreal forest. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 71 stitches wide by 64 stitches high and involves the use of 9 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
by Pigeon Coop Designs.