This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the striking Canadian northern lights above mountains.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- a 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 83 stitches wide by 75 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
by Pigeon Coop Designs.